Saturday, April 07, 2007

Passover Time

Passover

The secret's out. No, not that secret, the not-so-secret revelation that I'm Jewish. Although I don't go to Temple often, I love all things Jewish, especially Jewish humor, and all the vegetarian Jewish food. I went to a Seder this past week with my sister and parents at my parent's temple in Walnut Creek. A good time was had by all. The food, on the whole, was good, except for the cold vegetarian matzo ball soup.

So, almost forgot, I want to share a really funny video that was sent to me by Jay Davidson. It's all about passover. It's called Manischewitzville. Enjoy!!



On another note, kudos to the Google head chefs, as they supplied Kosher for Passover foods all week in all their cafeterias. They also labeled many of their foods with Jewish stars to indicate if they were Kosher or not. Is there anything Google doesn't do right??

No comments: