Saturday, February 02, 2008

My Favorite You Tube Songs - Stymie, Cyndi, Dance, and Obama

Well, just having fun, perusing the 'net, watching youtube videos. What the heck - why not take a break once in a while? Here are some fun videos I found while trolling....


Stymie and the Pimp Jones Luv Orchestra
My favorite San Francisco Funk Band

"Hit the Ground" By Stmie




Cyndi Craven & Friends
Have You Ever Seen The Rain?
(original by John Fogerty)







Evolution of Dance

Can you imagine having your video watched 73,438,703. I'm always mesmerized by this video - every time I watch it.




Evolution of Dance website - There's a
whole website - just devoted to this Video




"Original" History of Dance
Evolution of Dance (Lite)

Imitation is sincerest form of flattery?




I got a crush on Obama





and who could forget our forgettable president

No comments: