Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lenovo x300 vs Macbook Air

Lenovo x300 vs Mac Air

Am working on a client's Lenovo x300 (I do this for a living!), getting it all spruced up and ready for the scary and exciting world of the Internet. Decided to post a few fun videos of this amazing piece of computer architecture. I've seen the Macbook Air. I've now worked on the Lenovo x300. Dang, there's no comparison. Macbook Air feels like it will break any minute. The Lenovo is solid like all the other Lenovos I've worked on, starting with the T20. It weighs a few more ounces than the Macbook Air, yet has 3 USB ports (to 1 USB on Macbook Air), 1 Gigabit Ethernet port (to 0 Ethernet ports on Macbook Air), one replaceable 10 hour battery (to 5 hour non-replaceable battery on Macbook Air) and one great DVD burner (to 0 drives on Macbook Air).

Hands down, I'd recommend the Lenovo x300 - if you have $3,000!

Now, on with the show!


The Logical Video



What a Super Cute Mac Air!


Recommended Viewing of Video Above


My Favorite Video of the Bunch


Review from the Asian world.


In honor of the Olympics and China putting on a good face, figured I should include a video from the Asian world.

No comments: